We call stakeout to the materialization of those key points that allow us to properly locate all parts of the project which we want to build. The stakeout goes from the location of the key points or base layouts of a construction of any kind, to the placement within the work of all its components.
To carry out a stakeout it’s necessary to have proper field data. The higher the quality of the input data (existence of a prior survey, availability of analytical data or graphics data only, etc.), the higher the quality of the stake out will be.
The most common stakeout works we do include:
- Placement of buildings
- Establishment of heights and dimensions of excavations and embanked.
- Execution of sewerage, depths, thicknesses and dimensions of foundation elements…
- Placement and execution of formwork, placement and execution of concrete armor…
- Placing anchors in metal structures, heights and location of structural elements…
- Setting stairs and ramps; situation of outside elements, urbanization and ornamental…
- Slopes, enbankments
- Tracing vials
- Demarcation of boundaries of plots
- Demarcation of new irrigation lines, sprinkler irrigation…
Contact us for more information.