A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. This way the website is able to remember your visit when you come back and browse the page again. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalized content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the page content to the user profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any web be diminished markedly. If you want more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to remove or disable them, etc.., Please click on this link.
This site uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies: : these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the website to recognise you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently.
This site uses the following third-part cookies:
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use neoglobal.es. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements. Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on neoglobal.es - how long you spend on each neoglobal.es page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are. We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
- Social networks: Every social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on “Share” or “I like” buttons,
How to remove or disable cookies
At any moment, you can disable or remove the cookies from this website. These actions have to be done differently depending on the browser you are using. Here you have a quick reference guide for the most common browsers.
- Web browsers store cookies. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by any browser.
- Sometimes it is necessary to install cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- Concerning Google Analytics cookies, this software stores cookies in servers in the United States and agree not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the proper functioning of the system or when the law ask for it. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European standards. You can find detailed information here. For information about the use that Google gives to cookies visit this link.
For any questions about this cookies policy please contact us through the contact section.